I am a wife, a mother, a teacher and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. My first passion is teaching elementary children but I must say I also love teaching scrapbooking and stamping. It is so cool to me to watch the people I got started scrapbooking just run with it.
All stamp names and prices are listed. Shipping costs are not included. All stamps are Stampin' Up! Make me an offer.
Alphabits $5
Flakey Friends $10 Sold
Holiday Tag Team $10 Sold
The World Over $10
Season's Greetings $25 (Brand New)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Stacy... I am not sure how to go about letting you know that I saw the sale you were having on your blog, and I didn't know how to go about telling you that I am interested in a few stamp sets that you have. Is there a place in which I show interest, or is this it?
1 comment:
Hi Stacy... I am not sure how to go about letting you know that I saw the sale you were having on your blog, and I didn't know how to go about telling you that I am interested in a few stamp sets that you have. Is there a place in which I show interest, or is this it?
Thanks, Kristy Frazier
(Stampin' Six)
Post a Comment